Monday, December 8, 2008

So Now What?

Last semester at American University. Yeah, let me say that again so it actually sinks into my own head. After the completion of this week, I will be officially done with my college career. I can't believe I am saying this, but I feel old. I remember when I walked into my dorm as a freshmen like a scared little puppy. I was dead set on becoming a corporate lawyer. I am now finishing school and have moved into the strategic consulting arena. To be honest, I really have no idea what that truly entails, but this first job will only act as a pay check that will hopefully and eventually pay off my loans.

People have always told me that life is short and that you should enjoy every moment of it. So I'm thinking down the road. These may be eoptmsitic ideas but I would love to accomplish the following:
  • own a 1953 Chevy Corvette
  • open up a small and cozy French restaurant
  • retire by 48
  • have a condo in Costa Rica
I'm willing to work my ass off to meet these goals. If you guys have absolutely nothing to do, check back with me in 3o on my progress.

0 comments: